About My BPO Business
MBB is India’s largest integrated BPO solution company since 2010 with an absolute authority on Outsourcing, Licensing, KPO/LPO/BPO. The company has consulted several major corporates over these years like HCL, Tata, HSBC, Dell, HDFC and more, through media, advisory and exhibitions. When a company opts for expanding its business through Call Centers then there are innumerable recurring expenses and expertise in various domains. It becomes very important for any organization to do extensive marketing by the way of advertising, PR campaigns and networking and yet be unsure of the efficacy of the same… read more
THE BASICS OF BECOMING AN ENTREPRENEUR: Creating readiness for starting a small Business.
Turning your idea into reality through a Business Plan
What is the importance of business plan
- Turning your idea into a proposition worth investing in
- The steps involved in setting up a business proposal
- The role of flexible planning in overcoming challenges and obstacles
BOOTSTRAPPING FOR YOUR STARTUP: Proven and successful strategies for bootstrapping early- stage ventures.
MyBpoBusiness.com is exclusively made for Indians only, who want to earn some extra income through Home Based Jobs on Internet by working a few hours online daily.
Trust us, if you join our program and dedicate 6-7 hours daily to it, you will earn Rs.25,000/- plus per Month.
This is basically an Online Form Filling Job and you would be paid per Form Filling Basis.
Yes, this is very simple Form Filling Job just like opening an email account in yahoo, rediff, indiatimes, etc. and it generally takes less then 1 minute to Fill each Form.
Every year, millions of people across the globe do business at franchises for anything from fashion to fast food. Thousands of people open their own franchises every year to take advantage of the brand reputations and the support of manufacturers. But, even with the support of an experienced company behind you, you’ll need significant investment capital, hours of hard work and a sound understanding of business to turn a profit.
Read the following steps to learn how to open a franchise.
1. Setting Out the Basics: Have an idea, Define your goals, Create a working name, Define your team and Choose wisely.
2. Writing a Business Plan:It Includes Creation of a Business Plan, Come up with an executive summary, Write your business description, Come up with some marketing strategies, Do a competitive analysis, Write your development plan, Plan your operations and Cover the financials.
3. Covering the Legal Side: Consider finding an attorney or other legal advisor, Get an accountant and Form a business entity
4. Managing Your Finances: Cover your startup costs, Have more than the minimum, Pinch those pennies, Crunch some numbers and plan ahead, Check out your competitors and Manage your running costs.